www.adlersden.com is a property of Adler’s Den, a brand of Ashoka Vaatikaa, Proprietorship firm and a Micro Enterprise, established under laws of India, having its registered office at D1/62, SVP NAGAR, 4TH LANE, MHADA COLONY (4 BUNGLOWS), ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI, 400053 Mumbai, Maharashtra.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
- Contact information:We might collect your Name, Email, Contact No.and Address.
- Payment and billing information:We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product/service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
- Information you post:We collect information you post in a public space on our Adler’s Denplatform or on a third-party social media site belonging to Adler’s Den.
- Usage and Preference Information:We collect information as to how you interact with our services, preferences expressed and settings chosen.
- Transaction Information:We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
- Demographic information:We may collect demographic information about youduring the use of Adler’s Den We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information:If you use Adler’s DenPlatform, we may collect information about the duration of time spent on our website or pages accessed. We might also collect the information on the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running on.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE/DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES:
- We will share information with third-parties who perform services on our behalf:We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyse and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments.
We may also use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing promotional campaigns for us.Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners:This includes third-parties who provide us various services. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with Other Users:If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), and tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
- We may share information if we think we have to, in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves:We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body or other companies assisting us, requests when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third-party;
- We may share information for Internal Use or may share it with any successor to all or part of our business:For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may also share your information with any present or future member or affiliates for our internal business purposes
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy:We may share your information other than as described in this Policy, in this case we will notify you and take your consent before sharing.
By using the Adler’s Den Platform and the Services provided therein, you agree and give consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Adler’s Den Platform.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email it to us or unsubscribe us. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Vineet Ahuja
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at email@example.com